Mirrored Acrylic plastic properties include:
- Less expensive than glass and polycarbonate
- Lighter than glass
- 10x the impact resistance of glass
- Insusceptible to yellowing or discoloration from the sun
- Shiny surface
Mirror coating may crack if used outdoors under heat/cold expansion.
Acrylic is marketed under many trademark names such as Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, Policril, Gavrieli, Vitroflex, Limacryl, R-Cast, Per-Clax, Plazcryl, Acrylex, Acrylite, Acrylplast, Altuglas, Polycast, Oroglass, Optix.
Raw PMMA Made by Mitsubishi in Japan
- Retail and food service displays
- Cosmetic displays
- Point of Sale displays
- Brochure holders
- 2D/3D acrylic lettering
- Garden mirror
- Theatrical set design and prop making
- Architectural applications such as feature walls or panels
- Office interiors
- Lighting applications
- Home decoration
- DIY projects
- Model making
- Children’s toys
Available in sheets 2440mm (L) x 1220mm (W). Cutting is available (saw, laser and CNC), fees apply.
Thickness: 1.5mm, 3.0mm.
Density (G/CM3) = 1.20
Thickness tolerance: +-0.1mm if thickness <3mm. +-0.2mm if thickness <5mm. +-0.3mm is thickness <10mm.
Pick up item only, otherwise a quote can be arranged for freight.
Trade pricing available for bulk quantities, send us an email for a quote.