Acrylic Quarter panels 1220x600mm
Acrylic plastic properties include:
- Less expensive than glass and polycarbonate
- 17x the impact resistance of glass
- 92% light transmittance in all thicknesses (better clarity than glass)
- Insusceptible to yellowing or discoloration from the sun
- Thermoplastic with a working temp of 180F continuous
- Durable against scratches and dents
- Sheets can be polished smooth
- Easy to cut
- Heat bent
- Clean glue joints
- Shiny surface
- Large variety of colors available
Raw PMMA Made by Mitsubishi in Japan
Acrylic is marketed under many trademark names such as Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, Policril, Gavrieli, Vitroflex, Limacryl, R-Cast, Per-Clax, Plazcryl, Acrylex, Acrylite, Acrylplast, Altuglas, Polycast, Oroglass, Optix.
*Colours shown in photos may be different in person compared to the screen.
Density (G/CM3) = 1.20
Thickness tolerance: +-0.1mm if thickness <3mm. +-0.2mm if thickness <5mm. +-0.3mm is thickness <10mm.