Acrylic plastic properties include:
- Less expensive than glass and polycarbonate
- 17x the impact resistance of glass
- 92% light transmittance in all thicknesses (better clarity than glass)
- Insusceptible to yellowing or discoloration from the sun
- Thermoplastic with a working temp of 180F continuous
- Durable against scratches and dents
- Sheets can be polished smooth
- Easy to cut
- Heat bent
- Clean glue joints
- Shiny surface
- Large variety of colors available
Raw PMMA Made by Mitsubishi in Japan
Acrylic is marketed under many trademark names such as Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, Policril, Gavrieli, Vitroflex, Limacryl, R-Cast, Per-Clax, Plazcryl, Acrylex, Acrylite, Acrylplast, Altuglas, Polycast, Oroglass, Optix.
Available in sheets 2440mm (L) x 1220mm (W). Cutting is available (saw, laser and CNC), fees apply.
*Colours shown in photos may be different in person compared to the screen.
Thickness: 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, 6.0mm, 10.0mm, 16.0mm, 18.0mm, 20.0mm, 25.0mm
Density (G/CM3) = 1.20
Thickness tolerance: +-0.1mm if thickness <3mm. +-0.2mm if thickness <5mm. +-0.3mm is thickness <10mm.
Pick up item only, otherwise a quote can be arranged for freight.
Trade pricing available for bulk quantities, send us an email for a quote.